Funerals not easy events. I recognise and acknowledge the feelings you may feel at a time you lose a loved one and yet need to plan a fitting funeral for them. I would be honoured to support you by working alongside you. I will help you to create a funeral ceremony (or memorial service) that is unique; reflecting the personality and life of your loved one whilst also recognising your grief.
With your loved one and your wishes at the heart of what I do, I will:
* Plan an appropriate ceremony with you
* Provide a draft programme of the ceremony for your approval
* If you wish me to, as a 'narrator of your loved ones life' having composed a fitting tribute (approved by you) to read at the ceremony or support you to write your own.
* Provide you with copies of the ceremony afterward
* Provide follow up support if required
I am a qualified Funeral Celebrant who is specifically trained. I had the honour of being named National Celebrant of the Year at the Good Funeral Awards 2018 http://www.goodfuneralawards.co.uk.
I have a depth of experience in Funeral Services. I am passionate and totally committed to providing quality person centred funeral celebrant services using my skills, knowledge and experience I have gained over the years. I have nursing (RNLD), social work (DipSW) bereavement counselling and Funeral Directing (DipFD) qualifications.
I also offer:
* Should someone wish to plan their own funeral ceremony in the future, I will assist to create and advise them. Then store this securely for the future.
* Post funeral bereavement support through active listening
* Workshops to explore loss and bereavement or the work of a Funeral Celebrant and Director
This user account status is Approved
This user has not added any information to their profile yet.