Hi, I’m Julie Haworth and I’m a Fellowship Of Professional Celebrant trained Independent Funeral Celebrant covering the North-West region, from North Lancashire to South Lakes, Cumbria, and beyond.
Over two-thirds of people in the UK are neither formally Religious nor Humanist. My ceremonies can be Non-Religious, Religious; including prayers and/or hymns, Humanist, Spiritualist or an eclectic blend.
A good funeral ceremony should be comforting and mean something different to everyone there, as each of us have our own unique relationship with our loved ones. But we are not there to make a sad situation sadder. I will work with you to write a bespoke script which shines a light on your loved one’s life story, filling it with their personality, character and humour ~ helping their life to shine on, and to provide a healing foothold to carry forward your memories and their legacy.
* Know what you want already? I will help you plan the perfect ceremony, including family tributes
* In need of guidance? I will listen to your thoughts and memories, and write a unique ceremony and eulogy reflecting their personality, character, wit and humour, and present it on your behalf.
* Your choice: Modern, Traditional, Humanist, Religious, Spiritual, Non-Religious, Blended.
* Support with music and poetry choices
* On your behalf, I will liaise with the Funeral Director, Crematorium or venue so everything runs smoothly on the day
* I will share a draft script for your approval
* Upon completion of the ceremony, I will provide a beautifully presented complementary gift script for you to keep.
* Other services include; memorials, interment of ashes, personal funeral plans, speaker to community & professional groups.